Built-In & Additional Services
Value-added Additional Services
- Analytical Services – Flavorman is proud to now house state-of-the-art analytical equipment including GC Mass Spec, FID (Flame Ionization Detector) and HPLC. Flavorman is now offering analytical services to the industry. Specializing in gas chromatography and mass spectrometry for flavor quality control, high-performance liquid chromatography for beverage and flavor development/research, and custom analytical projects.
Benefit from Built-In Services
Flavorman is committed to the success of you and your product. We go beyond beverage development to provide built-in professional services, educational resources, and access to a network of industry contacts, so our clients are set up to succeed even after we’ve brought their dream drink to life.
From start through finish®, that’s the Flavorman promise.
Every standard agreement includes:
- Custom Formulas – Leave the beverage science to us. We’ll collaborate to create your custom drink, but at the end of the day, YOU own your beverage formulation.
- Custom Flavors – Not only is your formulation custom, but so are your flavors. Your flavors are designed specifically for your product. No one else will have access to what makes your drink so unique!
- Unlimited R&D Samples – When we agree to build your drink, there’s no limit to how many R&D samples you get. We’ll keep formulating until your drink tastes exactly as you’ve envisioned.
- 100 Finished Prototypes – Once we’ve achieved your final formulation, we’ll send you 100 finished prototypes in your packaging so you can use them in marketing, investor and distributor meetings–you name it.
- Blending Instructions – Having a final formulation is no good if your manufacturer can’t make it! Our team will handle all the scale up, like creating your drink’s blending instructions, spec sheets, MSDS, and COAs.
- Label Review – Navigating the regulatory landscape can be a challenge–but don’t worry! Our team includes experts in FDA and TTB compliance. We’ll be by your side to review your product’s labels and provide support.
- Certification Assistance – Whether your product is Kosher, Halal, non-GMO, or Organic, we’ll make sure you get the assistance you need to get certified.
- Shelf-Life Testing – Make sure you know how your product changes over time. Our team will conduct two types of shelf-life studies–accelerated and in real-time–so you know what to expect.
- On-Site Quality Control – We’ll not only help you find the right manufacturer for your product, but we’ll also provide on-site assistance at your first production to ensure your product is made right.
- On-Call Expertise – Your success is our success. Flavorman will continue to serve as an extension of your technical team, long after your beverage has hit the shelves.
“Other development companies or flavor houses will give you a formula and flavor and send you on your way. They don’t provide any technical or regulatory support. Flavorman is different. Even after your formulation has been finalized, we continue to be an extension of your team. That’s what makes us so unique and that’s what makes our clients–and their beverages–so successful.”
Kristen Wemer, Director Beverage Architect, Flavorman.
When you’re ready to change what the world is drinking, contact The Beverage Architects® by filling out this webform.